Thursday, May 3, 2012

Now is the time to PAAAANIIIIIIC!!!


Ro effectively ruined my chances of getting a good nights sleep last night. He came stumbling out of the boys bedroom, whimpering - "I think something's wrong with Gaius." Instant panic sets in, as Mommy and Daddy rush to the bedroom to see what's the matter. Gaius is sleeping peacefully.
"What do you mean, something's wrong, Roman?" Mommy asks quietly.
"Well, I was talking to him, and he didn't say anything back..."
To which I reply, in a shouted whisper - "It's because he's friggin' ASLEEP! Which you should be! GAHHHH!!!"
Mommy did good, though, and thanked him for telling us when he thought Gaius was in trouble.
It's the one thing I dislike about being a parent. Panic mode. Everything else, I can deal with. In panic mode, my head immediately goes to worse case scenario, and it sucks. Sucks sucks sucks sucks SUCKS.

No comments:

Post a Comment