Friday, December 30, 2011

Found on Fridge

This is part of a new installment I am calling "Found on Fridge". I'm pretty sure my fridge, Ethel, is coming on to me. I figure it's cause I'm always up in that.
I know you're hungry, girl, but seriously - no. No matter how much they get on my nerves.



I know, Ethel. But you're just so cold on the inside...





I'm not ready for that step in our relationship.




I would, but I'm AD/HD, and YOU SPELLED MY NAME WRONG, Ethel.




I'm not sure what this has to do with anything, but try giving THAT a Brazilian...




Now you're speaking my language, you big cold box you.




Does Greybeard have to choke a Fridge?!



Because live is the only way I take my fur bowl, thank you very much.




Why thank you, Ethel! Meow get me a cold beer.




I - what? Look, Ethel, I love you and all, but - your indecisiveness on verbiage is a major turn-off. 




What?!




Just like an icepick.





Ethel, you just so DIRTY!




As can be evidenced by your previous messages...






Yeah, Grace. Jesus. The poor thing looks dehydrated and mangy... 

1 comment: